Scythe Board Game
Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £20
- Scythe is a 1920s period game about engine-building, conquering territories and strategy
- 1-5 Players
- Ages 14+
- Play for up to 120 minutes per game!
- The perfect headliner for your game night
In an alternate 1920’s the deathly smog of the Great War casts a shadow over Europe, and out of the darkness, five factions rise to claim the land surrounding the mysterious city-state The Factory.
With the war at an end, the strange capitalistic city-state referred to only as The Factory has ceased its operations, but the arms race still rages around it. Choose one of five factions to conquer territory, gain villagers, collect resources and build monstrous machinery. The aim of Scythe is to bring victory to your faction through multi-tasking the many objectives that this difficult time demands of you; from farming to building structures and mech production to gaining popularity.
- One Scythe Board Game
- Become the hero of your faction by outsmarting your opponents
- Collect resources for your faction; power, coins, combat acumen and popularity
- The unique and asymmetrical structure of the game makes for a different experience each time you play
- A deeply strategic competition between players
- 1-5 Players
- Ages 14 and up
- 90-120 minutes playtime